Universal Robots Forum

Problem with polyscope 5.10

Hello,

I have download the last version of the polyscope (5.10) and when i put the file in the robot, this message appear → There was a probleme unpacking the download file

Can you help me please this is important ?

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Maybe it got corrupted. Try downloading it again.

Hi,
i had the same problem. with 3 Robots today. I took another USB stick with the same urup-file , and it’s worked. I don’t know why, but now I have v5.10 on my robots.

Ok thank’s you for the answer, i have finally succeeded to do. Now i have the 5.10 but when i put the button on another message pop :

FAULT

SafetyB : C274A1 : Control box fan error : Fan is not running

So i can’t put the robot on but I haven’t touched the wiring part since the old version so i don’t understand …

You have already see that or not ?

@tom.ronat Monitoring of the control box fan has been added in PolyScope 5.10. See release notes.

Try looking inside the control box when you start the robot to verify that the fan is spinning. If it isn’t you might have a cooling issue.

Effectively the fans on the left and right of the controller don’t rotate when i start the robot … I don’t know how to resolv that problem but many thanks for your help @alexander

Hi,

There is a known problem with 5.10 and it has been temporarily removed from the download section on our web site. The issue is that IF there is any urcap installed the combination of the size of the urcap install files and the 5.10 update is using up all of the ram and SD card storage causing problems. The R&D team has developed a solution but needs time to do more testing so the 5.10 update will be re-released and put back on the web site as soon as this process is finished. Sorry about the frustration. You can use 5.9.1 in the meantime.