URCap error remote TCP & Toolpath

Hi guys,

it took a while(graduation project in between) but thanks to @ypan, i have fixed it.

he gave some advice so i would like to share this to you for in the future.

1. answer @ypan :
    I noticed two issues in “test program hook 2.urp”. First, it contains a Loop node under Robot Program. I am not sure if it is necessary to do so. Robot Program already represents a loop that runs forever. Is it possible to get rid of the other Loop node? Having one loop running inside another is likely to cause issues.
    hoi

2. answer @ypan :
    Second, you are using Wait nodes inside the Toolpath_MoveP node. The subprograms Start_las and Stop_las both contain a Wait node. You cannot call these subprograms under a Toolpath_MoveP node. Can you call them before and after the Toolpath_MoveP node, as shown in the example below?
    hoi2

the above 2 didn’t quite help me so the next step was to free up some space

1. we couldn’t upgrade the cobot from V5.9.3 to 5.10.1 we thougt taht it could be a memory isseu. had around 60 different programs resulting in 2700 files on it. deleted a whole bunch (look for all files then you see all your old files and backups etc) now around 1000. after that (2h) i could do the upgrade to 5.11.1. loaded the NC files in a program with 80 NC it would still freeze the program but after a 15 min it would unfreeze so this defenitly helped. (before it could be freezed up to a whole day :see_no_evil:) also see this thread for cobot file

2. answer @ypan :
    I also noticed that most of your NC files represent the same pattern with a different Part Coordinate System (PCS). Basically, the robot needs to execute the same pattern in a 2D array. In this case, you can use a Toolpath_MoveP inside a Pallet. The Toolpath node should call the same NC file and use a variable PCS updated by the pallet. Below is an example for your reference.
    The variable PCS is essentially a pose variable. At each item within the pallet, you can update this pose variable to change the location of the PCS before running the Toolpath node. This should significantly simplify your robot program and reduce the number of NC files needed. Let me know if you have any questions about this approach.
    hoi3
    this did the trick I din’t use a palitizer but a pose transe. The NC’s in the program are brought back from 80 to 4 NC

i=0
loop for i<20
        Point_A=pose_trans(Plane_1,p[0,0.1*i,0,0,0,0)
        toolpath_moveP 
        etc. etc.
        i=i+1

the fouth did the trick but i think you also need to do the first 3 advices.

thanks to @ypan the program runs smooth as silk again.