Remote TCP & Toolpath URCap Activation

Hi everyone,
I read that to use Remote TCP & Toolpath URCap we have to download a registration file on a USB and use it to activate the URCap. We would like to implement something similar in our URCap. Is it possible to have more info about this “license method”?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards

4 Likes

I’m interested on this too.

2 Likes

Its something we are definitely working on, although I can’t give a time frame yet. Will post back here when I have more information on the scope of it.

2 Likes

Hi, i am trying to activate the “remote tcp & toolpath” on the polyscope 5.11 on a virtual machine. How can i do it? Because the polyscope version is related to a robot with a serial number and i can activate it. Please help me :wink:

HI!

do you have any updates about this topic?

I am very interested in this licence option, unfortunately up to now i could not find a solution to this

Hi, on polyscope go in setup where you can find the serial number of the robot. Then use this link for activate, when you click on “register robot” it will download you the license file, then you put it in the folder of polyscope and you select it when you need it for the activation.
Universal Robots - Activate (universal-robots.com)

Hope it helps! Best regard!