Still no Robot view in Remote mode (URsim)?

Hello,

Is there still no access to view the robot while in remote mode for URSim? I saw the thread from 2022 but I want to be able to view the robot. Are there any updates to it? Or any third party tools for doing so?

Thanks

Looks like it’s still a thing. Pretty shortsighted honestly lol. Never really noticed that before.

Oof that is annoying. Oh well i suppose. I’d figure some smart guy out there figured out a way to display the robot’s movements through a third party way but i guess not

UPDATE:

Actually, in URSim you can have a small live view of the robot when you click the button on the bottom left (the same one when you start the robot and release the brakes). When you run your RTDE program through python, you will be able to view its motion in the small “robot” window

Additionally, the program Visual Components has a way of simulating RTDE connections and playing it live, pretty cool but you need a license or to request a demo.

You can also use interpreter mode to use the graphics tab or move tab in URSim to see robot movements