Software version : 184.108.40.206192
Robot generation : G5
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a new empty program
- Add a move node and do not set the waypoint. The node should be colored yellow in the tree, as it is not defined.
- Connect via SSH to the robot. Send a sleep command as follow to run it in the background
echo "sleep(30)" | nc -q1 localhost 30003 &>/dev/null
- In the next 40 seconds, select the Waypoint1 node of the move node in the program tree. The node will be colored white as if it was defined, while it is not.
- When the background program stops (after 30 seconds), the move node will be colored yellow again.
Expected behavior :
Any nodes that are not defined should be colored yellow at all time, even if a background program is running.
Actual behavior :
Program nodes that are not defined appear as defined when they are selected while a background program is running
This has been reported.
Do you mean it was a known issue or that you were just made aware of the issue by this bug report? Is there any plan to get this fixed in the next release?
We are made aware of it due to this bug report.
We will investigate the issue, and evaluate possible fix timeline.
Any developments about this bug?
This issue is solved in version Polyscope 5.5