Error: SafetyA : C192A2

Hello,
UR5 robot is stopped and does not finish the initialisation. A safety message: C192A2 has poped up and the initialisation stopped.

Here is the Input configuration in the installation file. All IO are unassigned

Here is the wiring in the cabinet.

Can someone help me please solve this issue?
Thanks in advance

Looks like a faulty emergency stop button in the Teach Pendant. Do you maybe have another TP to test with and can swap it yourselves?

Hello efn, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don’t have another teach pedant.

I’d suggest you contact a distributor then, so they can help you out and test with a spare TP.

If you’re up for it, you can also take the TP apart and check wires and so on for the emergency button, but this is not recommended by UR.

I got this warning when I set the CI0,CI0 to unassigned. So I connected CI0 to 24V and now the robot works fine again.
Thanks for your help.

The error you got shouldn’t be related to the Safeguard inputs. So you might have another underlying issue, but if it’s working now, then there’s not much reason to do anything. :slight_smile:

Hi,

We also received the same issue C192A2.

1. Check the connection between Emergency switch and the board inside the Teach pendant. (Our case, cable is disconnected)
  2. Check with another TP, if it is working then need to replace the TP.