Weaving with CB3 UR10 from URScript

Hello, how to create weaving program as with UR10 robot with polyscope 3.5 and cb3 controller using urscript?
Thank you for help in advance.

If you were running e-series, this would help, although it is advanced-level
https://www.universal-robots.com/articles/ur-articles/modify-robot-trajectory-by-overlaying-custom-motion/

i do not know if the same functionality exists for CB series…

Hello, back again after long time I checked our cb series robot and and this functions are not available there. Any other solutions?
Thank you in advance

Hi @milan.gautam

The path_offset functions which are used in the article linked above are e-Series specific, I beleive this is to do with the computation required not being suitable for the weaker processing power of the CB3, meaning that on a CB3 weaving cannot be implemented in this way.

That being said, we at Olympus Technologies have developped a simplified weaving URCap that can be used on a CB3 robot which is available for purchase and may well be suited to your application. It would be good to understand more about what it is you wish to weave to gauge how relevent out CB3 weaving cap would be. If you would like to get in touch, feel free to message me on the forum, or drop me an email at sam.hilton@olympustechnologies.co.uk with more information about your application and we will do our best to help.

Sam.

1 Like

Hi Sam, Thank you for your message. I have sent you an email.