UR3e cannot connect to a camera it is networked with

Hello
I have a UR3e and a Baumer VeriSens camera connect through an NETGEAR Ethernet switch with my Laptop to make a Local Network.
The UR3e states it is connected to the network and the Laptop can Ping the UR3e and the Camera successfully.
I can also connect to the cameras IP address using the VeriSens software and complete all set up parameters before activating.
But when I am using the Baumer VeriSens UR Caps interface, at the setup tab (2.setup) the software will find the camera’s Name and IP Address in the drop box, but when I click the connect button, I get an error stating
“VeriSens Plugin: the connection to VeriSens (camera name) could not be established”

please help as i have tried to problem solve using the command function ping and all the network seems to respond to the laptop.

thank you for your support

Craig Marsh
Nottingham Trent University

I would advise you to contact Baumer. :slight_smile:

They told me to talk to UR

Well. This is a forum for users of UR robots. If you want to talk to UR directly, you should contact a distributor or integrator. :slight_smile:

Have you tried connecting the camera directly to the robot? If you have, and that’s not working, I’d say it’s Baumer that should assist you.
They must know what is required of settings in the robot and camera respectively to get the connection established.

Hi Craig, did you manage to figure out your connection issue ? I am curious to know how you did it ?

Attila

Not yet

Still playing