Typo: List does not have the size 6

When creating a custom waypoint, something crazy happens when playing the program. if i play it on the ursim it works fine and on the robot itself I get the following message:
typo: list does not have the size 6.
If I put another waypoint with the same coordinates but with rounded numbers in front of it, it suddenly works and all custom waypoints which weren’t working, are played back correctly?

Does anyone have any idea why this is going wrong?

Kind regards,

Zoë

Has the custom waypoint 6 coordinates in it?

This message appears when there not 6 coordinates in the p[0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0] value.
The six values are X, Y, Z, RX, RY, RZ.
I thinke there is one of them missing in your coordinate.

Yeah I searched for that mistake as well but unfortunately that is not the case… (I took a look at the script multiple times)
The weird thing is, that if i play it in the ursim, it works perfectly but on the physical cobot it doesn’t.

When you say “round numbers” are you meaning 1.0 or 1? Could it be you have the Pose typed wrong? As in you’re sending it integers when it should be looking for doubles?

The waypoints (i call it for now airpoint) which are not working are not rounded and are numbers like: 0.9092525032795343
and the waypoints (i call it for now cutpoint) that do work are the rounded numbers like: 0.9093

On the simulator the waypoints always work

On the physical cobot:
If i use the cutpoint first and then the airpoint then both waypoints work.
If i use the airpoint first and then the cutpoint then the airpoint doesn’t work

So i can’t put my finger on it…

@steven.sonne @eric.feldmann i always forget to tag in my reactions

Yeah I’m at a loss as to why it would work on the simulator and not on the real robot. I’m assuming the sim and the robot are running the same version of Polyscope. I would say try rounding the numbers down to 4 places in both cases.

Yeah it is a weird bug… I did indeed try to round everything, but it didn’t help either

Hi Team, the same issue appeared in my URCap, too. The solution was found out during the release session of my URCap.
The language English was running perfect and after the language switch to German the failure popped up.
The problem was that the German format has comma and the English dot.
Dot was expected and comma was delivered!

Attached the solution with Locale…

List size 6
Good luck