Toolbar problem on loading robot

After adding a .urcap file to show a toolbar with UR+ in the polyscope and reloading the simulator, it hangs on the loading screen with 100% loading

Most of the times I’ve seen the sim (or real robot) hang at 100% (crash when loading) is because I am attempting to use and image that I didn’t name EXACTLY right. Like if you’re trying to use myImage.png, calling this resource from code as “myImage” or MyImage" or “myImage.PNG” will fail and cause a crash.

thanks for answer!
Unfortuantly it doesn’t help me, I’m not using an image, I just create a toolbar with code using java swing than converted it to .urcap file using mvn install in the terminal.
The file name is 100% correct because the sim found urcap file but after inserected it into the sim and re-opened the si, in won’t load compleatly and stack to 100%.

Might be wrong here, but the toolbar NEEDS an image to load in its service class for display purposes along the top ribbon.

Regardless I would think you should have some error log showing in your sim? Looking specifically for a “crashed while loading” line I would imagine. I would advise starting with UR’s Toolbar CAP sample if you’re still having issues.

oh ok, thank you for help! :+1: