Steps to reproduce:
- Start with robot configured to a static ip-address
- Open “Setup Robot”/Network
- Click either DHCP or Disabled network
- Click Back without having clicked Apply
- Robot retains its old static ip-address
- Both DHCP and Disabled network settings are applied immediately without the user actively clicking Apply.
- The additional confirmation step is only required for the Static address option, making the menu inconsistent, and also makes it far too easy to accidentally delete a static ip-address.
Robot Serial Number:
- 3.15.7 (same behaviour on 3.14.3 as well)