How to close program?

Hi!
Is there a way to close the program view to default view as below?
I want to close the program by socket communication.

It won’t work for you to use the Run screen from the start screen? Where the Program tab is not available at all? :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s possible to exit the Program screen with socket communication. Or any other communication type.

The way to execute the functions usually found on the panel is through the dashboard server of the robot.
An explanation how to use the dashboard server on CB-series robots can be found here: Dashboard Server, port 29999 - 15690

All commands accessible in the dashboard server are found in the accompanying pdf: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ur-support-site/15690/Dashboard_Server_CB-Series.pdf

I dont think that there is a command to unload a program, but you may find a different way of achieving your desired outcome. Maybe loading an empty URP file is close to what you need. You could also experiment with trying to load a filename that is not on the robot or is not readable, maybe the file loading error pushes you back to the screen (File loading errors sometimes do that on CB2 version robots)