Get log file or error codes in real time

Is there a way to get the error code information of the robot in real time or get the log file in real time? our goal is to get the real-time error code to fix the robot’s error through the dashboard.

The log file is streaming on 30001. You would just need to decode it.

thank you very much,I still want to know:Are you referring to the sub-package SafetyModeMessage and the sub-package RobotCommMessage in the 30001Robot Message(20) packet?

Yes, at a minimum I would decode those. You may also want to decode the Runtime Exception Packet, message packet 20, type 10.

Matt

[quote=“mbush, post:4, topic:3488, full:true”]
Yes, at a minimum I would decode those. You may also want to decode the Runtime Exception Packet, message packet 20, type 10.

Matt
[/quote]

Thanks again,Matt. i still want to ask you some question. This picture is the UR error code, the error number on the left and the detailed description of the error on the right. This file is from UR’s log_history.txt, but it is not transmitted in real time. Now I have a new idea. If I can extract the log_history file in real time, it will make my job easier.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.