Change blend radius with getPositionParameters() instead of just getPose()

Hi,

I am actually struggling with a missing Interface of the API in FixedPositionDefinedWaypointNodeConfig. i think it is impossible to change the blend radius of a MoveJ WaypointNode without dropping the Waypoint Data. to Configure a Waypoint PositionParamters, motionparameters and blend are needed.

It would be helpful if there is either an interface to only adjust the blend or a getPositionParameters method in the FixedPositionDefinedWaypointNodeConfig Interface. Actually there is only a getPose() method, which is useless for a movej waypoint unless i implement inverse kinematics method in java.

Or did i miss sth. and this is possible?

Thank you -

1 Like

Hello,

currently it is only possible to update the parameters of Move-Nodes, not Waypoint nodes.
The second point is also correct. Having the option to retrieve the joint data would be beneficial as well.

I added these two as a Feature Request.

1 Like

So the current work-around would be to delete and re-contribute the waypoint?

Hi @Savoia,

this Workaround is no Option because we have Customers using more than 500 Waypoints. Deleting and Inserting them again is a performance Nightmare. It is intended to change the blend of specific waypoints with a single action.

1 Like

Hi @m.birkholz,

Will the newly added getJointPositions() method help you reading the configuration and the only change the blend part of it?

Hi Ebbe,

yes with the new interface it is possible to change the blend of waypoints. It would also be helpful if it would be possible to read back the configured tcp offset as pose but it is fine when using a static tcp setup that should not be changed by the customer.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.