.urp file is broken

When the robot run in free drive mode, the power was cut off because of power problems and the program has not been saved.

After restarting the robot, the program fails to load, said the program is broken, I tried to read the broken .urp with python gzip and python xml element tree but failed, they said is not a correct file and the format was wrong.

Also, I tried open it in Notepad++ with hex-editor but the notepad crashed directly.

I checked the .txt file and the .script file were correct, is there any way to recover the .urp file?

If you made any save before you had the power cut, you should have files with the extension .old .You go to the Open tab, select on the filter drop down the All Files option and you will see your file name with extension .old and a number in the end. I would try opening that and it might be in a state that is good enough for you. Let us know if it worked.

If I didn’t make any save… means that won’t be recover and I have to do the work again?

There might be other solutions out there to recover your work, but I am not aware. Especially if you have not saved anything.