Tool IO - Digital Output PNP

Hello, I have a technical question about working with Tool digital outputs of E-series. In the User manual “711-039-00_UR10e_User_Manual_en_Global” is something about the connection and setup that I don’t understand.
On page 52 there is table - TO0/PWR TO1/GND - what does it mean? TO1 is not able to supply 24V? (PNP)
On page 53 another table - NPN / PNP - Sinking / Sourcing - but there is only one wiring example on next page 54 - Where grey cable PWR and TO0 are connected to load - Is this example of NPN?

Because I need to findout if it is possible to control two 24V valves from Tool digital Outputs - TO0 and TO1 - and I need the PNP connection, so my question is if it is possible and how to connect the cables to both valves. In my opinion if i will setup
everything correctly in the robot installation section in polyscope I need to connect :

BLUE (TO0) to “+” potential of first valve, PINK (TO1) cables to “+” potential of second valve and the RED (GND) cable to “-” potential as common for both valves and if I TURN ON one of the outputs in the program it will be working and valve “change the position”. Thank you for any advice

There is a DUAL Pin power option where TO-0 will supply power as well as the dedicated power pin
The tool IO is selectable NPN / PNP

WattsUp -

I’m a bit confused about this line that you quoted:

Is this just a typo? I would expect the output pin to allow current to flow to ground when the output is ON, not off, for a sinking output.

I assumed that was typo as well. Its a screen shot from the UR sim pendant