This URCap requires package with strange name

Hi

I’m trying to install a URCap requiring several 3rd Party packages. 3rd Party packages were added in POM using

<Import-Package>
			com.ur.urcap.api*,
			*;resolution:=optional
		<Import-Package>
		<!-- embed all runtime scope dependencies -->
		<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime</Embed-Dependency>
		<Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>
		<_exportcontents>io.reactivex.rxjava3*,org.osgi.framework*,org.reactivestreams*</_exportcontents

mvn install finishes successfully. When starting URSim on a Ubuntu Box using Java 8 the following error message is displayed.

This URCap needs 3rd party dependency which is not available. URCap requires package 'm.SICK.EOAS [195](R 195.6' which is not available.

m.SICK.EOAS is the ending of our root package name and the symbolic name of our URCap. Completely it is called com.SICK.EOAS. [195](R 195.6 is totally unknown to me and cannot be found anywhere in our code base. Looks almost like the ending of a ClassNotFoundException error message thrown and caught somewhere in the BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader. But actually I didn’t find it when debugging the launch of URSim.

Can anybody help me to localize this error? I have no clue how to obey more information on how and where this error occurs.

Best regards

Thomas