RTDE connection issue with Eexternal Ccontrol URcap on docker image

Hi UR forum,

I am using the URCaps starter package version 1.13.0, which includes a linux VM. On my Windowns machine, I am running the linux VM which is running a docker image. I want to use the RTDE python library made by UR (GitHub - UniversalRobots/RTDE_Python_Client_Library: RTDE client library and examples). In the readme file, it says I can connect to the docker, shown in the image below.

I was able to set up the docker image using this link (Docker) and get it to run on VMware. The same dockerhub link says I that I could set up the external control urcap (GitHub - UniversalRobots/Universal_Robots_ExternalControl_URCap: Example implementation of how to use ROS driver on-demand in a URCap.), and I was able to add it to the custom docker image. I have also downloaded pycharm on VMware and opened up UR’s python code (GitHub - UniversalRobots/RTDE_Python_Client_Library: RTDE client library and examples).

When I run example_control_loop.py, it throws the error "No handlers could be found for logger ‘rtde’ ", see image below.

I think the error has something to do with the host and port variables that I enter on the docker URsim. I can rule out the ROBOT_HOST and ROBOT_PORT variables in pycharm because when the ROBOT_HOST is “some random text,” it throws a different error

The external control URcap asks for the “Host IP,” but I am not sure if it should be the ip address of the docker, VMware, my Windows machine, or any of the ip addresses in the image below.

What should I set the Host IP and Port to in the external control urcap in the docker image? Is there any way to access the terminal/shell inside the docker image that is running URsim?

Thank you for any help!