How to set up and run RTDE example in windows?

Hello everybody,
I am trying to set a RTDE connection with my UR3-e robot. For that I have watched these tutorial 7 videos provided from the Official webpage of universal robots:

I downloaded the “Python client library-main” from the same video from here.

I am trying it on latest repo version of Spyder2 from Anaconda2 on my Windows from (https://repo.anaconda.com/archive/ [repo.anaconda.com]).

I try to run the “example_control_loop.py” from this file “RTDE_Python_Client_Library-main”, but unfortunately I become this error all the time: “No handlers could be found for logger “rtde”” following by:

Reloaded modules: rtde.rtde_config, rtde, rtde.rtde, rtde.serialize
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<ipython-input-1-cddecec75dda>", line 1, in <module>
    runfile('M:/WorkProm_Hosseini/UR Virtual Socket Programming/Alle_wichtigen_Programme_UR3_WS2021_2022/Programmierung/RTDE_Python_Client_Library-main/examples/example_control_loop.py', wdir='M:/WorkProm_Hosseini/UR Virtual Socket Programming/Alle_wichtigen_Programme_UR3_WS2021_2022/Programmierung/RTDE_Python_Client_Library-main/examples')

File "C:\Users\se76jige\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda2\lib\site-packages\spyder_kernels\customize\spydercustomize.py", line 827, in runfile
    execfile(filename, namespace)

File "C:\Users\se76jige\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda2\lib\site-packages\spyder_kernels\customize\spydercustomize.py", line 95, in execfile
    exec(compile(scripttext, filename, 'exec'), glob, loc)

File "M:/WorkProm_Hosseini/UR Virtual Socket Programming/Alle_wichtigen_Programme_UR3_WS2021_2022/Programmierung/RTDE_Python_Client_Library-main/examples/example_control_loop.py", line 96, in <module>
    state = con.receive()

File "..\rtde\rtde.py", line 218, in receive
    return self.__recv(Command.RTDE_DATA_PACKAGE, binary)

File "..\rtde\rtde.py", line 306, in __recv
    self.__recv_to_buffer(DEFAULT_TIMEOUT)

File "..\rtde\rtde.py", line 339, in __recv_to_buffer
    readable, _, xlist = select.select([self.__sock], [], [self.__sock], timeout)

My question is: How to set the developing environment (python version, python packages, anaconda, windows or maybe Ubunto or …) to be able to run the code properly and make the robot move from Point1 to Point2 as an in YouTube Example video?

I would really appericiate if you share your knowledge about this problem.
Regards
Sara