How to implement pose_trans() in python

Hi!

I’m trying to implement the pose_trans() function in Python to control UR10 robot in real time with RTDE. In order to achieve it, I tried to convert a pose variable in a homogeneous transformation matrix and operating with it.

The problem is that the rotation matrix I got is not the correct one.

How can I implement pose_trans() function to operate with pose variables? If it is not posible, how could I calculate the homogeneous transformation matrix properly from pose variables (p[X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, Rz])?

Thanks in advanced!

I think this may have what you are looking for in it.

https://www.universal-robots.com/articles/ur/application-installation/dh-parameters-for-calculations-of-kinematics-and-dynamics/

Hi!

Thanks for your help but the problem I had was that i did not know how the pose variables represent the orientation. I thought this representation is made by using RPY angles but by default, UR robots use rotation vector.

I attach the link I found to find out this information: Universal Robots - Explanation on robot orientation

Thanks again!

Continuing the discussion from How to implement pose_trans() in python:

Hi daniel i tried to use the pose_trans and inverse fuctions in python but i didnt got the vales can you please share the python code?