Fluctuations in ur3e's end effector pose data

i am observing a lot of fluctuations in the ur3e’s end effector pose, and its being observed in both the cases when its in motion and when its in rest

i am using the data from /tf topic to get the pose of end effector
and observed the data using rqt and libre office (note excel for recorded data after dumping into a csv format from rosbag)

i am attaching images of fluctations as observed in the excel and rqt for a simple harmonic of sine wave and stationary end effector

i was facing difficulty in uploading images so had to give the drive link for the images sorry for the inconvenience

rqt visualization

simple harmonic motion

stationary

the two dense blue lines of libre office showing the degree of fluctuations i.e., how often they are occurring along with the actual data making it look dense as much as the actual data line

can someone please help me

1 Like

Hi @akburningfire
That sounds interesting. It is the first time I have heard any having this kind of problem.

It would be nice if you could provide the following information to help me reproducing the problem:

• What software are you running on the robot?
  • How do you receive the data? (Can you provide code example to reproduce it or detailed guidelines?)
  • How do you save the data?