Enabling Profinet By default on Power up in UR3/UR3e

Hello , I’m Kasem ,Mechatronics Engineer
I want to control Universal Robot UR3 /UR3e using Profinet from Beckhoff PLC , i successfully established the communication and was able to read joints actual positions and write joints target position and execute it using UScript (servoj )
I want to completely control the robot without the teaching pendant , i used the default program and auto initialization and ON/OFF features using digital inputs

Now i wonder how to enable Profinet by default when the robot power turns or remotely using a digital input so that i don’t have to use the teaching pendant ?

Best regards

not sure if i understood this right, profinet should always be enabled after saving the default.installation with profinet state enabled. Therefore it should also be enabled after removing the teach penadant and starting the robot with the remote IO

1 Like

Is it not doing that? What is the name of the installation file that you saved the Profinet as enabled?

1 Like

Hello
Thank you for your reply , after testing it ,it worked actually i think there was a problem with the installation files , but now after saving the default file after enabling Profinet and restarting it is enabled

Hello
Thank you for your reply
Now its working after saving the default file after enabling Profinet and restarting it is enabled , i think before there was a problem that when i saved the file it didn’t save