Could Not Save Program to File

I have a weird issue when performing pose math. When I try to implement pose_trans from one pose to another (attached photo)

, my program will not save, and I get an error message (also attached photo).

I’ve narrowed it down to “At_BP_C1”. If I delete this position from the pose functions, I am then able to save the program. I could even delete them, save, and then re-add them. This allows me to save the program, however, when I reload the program, those poses are missing from the functions. Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thanks,

-Nathan

If you’re already using the latest version of polyscope, then save “support file” from the log tab right after error, and report a bug through MyUR.

I believe that my issue has been solved, so perhaps this may aid someone in the future. For reasons that are beyond my comprehension, I cannot perform a pose_trans using a pose that is nested inside that same pose, as seen above in the first photo. Initially, I made a folder named “BP_C1_Z_Offset_Math” so that I could have all of the associated assignments located together. However, once I removed everything in the folder under “BP_C1_Tool_Pos”, and nested it outside of the MoveL, the program acted as expected and allowed me to save. So now I will only grab TCP position when tool has made contact, as an added action, and all of the additional pose functions will be done outside of the “At_CP_C1” waypoint. I apologize for being verbose.