Cobot movement between waypointrs

i need to move the cobot in between 4 waypoints, consider all 4 points are in a same line, can i move the cobot from way point 1 to 4 passing through 2 and 3 without any stops in between.
i need to activate a digital output when cobot reaches at waypoint 2 and de activate after reaching waypoint 3.

You can use blending on waypoint 2 and 3 to avoid stopping. If a blend radius is set, the robot arm trajectory will be modified to avoid the robot stopping at the point. If constant speed is needed try MoveP. It will blend circular (in tool-space) and move linear (in tool-space) to position. Accelerates to and moves with constant tool speed v.

Ref: Script manual 13.1.21, 13.1.22 and 13.1.23

The only issue I can see with setting outputs based on the two mid positions with a blend is the signal might trigger early. (when the Robot reaches the edge of the blend radius)
Alternatively you could teach a start and end position as before but then teach two variable positions (Signal_On & Signal_Off) (dont put these in the program!
then in a thread monitor the position relative to each variable position using Dist_var:=pose_dist(get_actual_tcp_pose(), Signal_On_const)
as the Robot approaches the taught var point the value of Dist will decrease.
then when it gets to 0 set the output