Changes to installation after upgrading to Polyscope 5.11.5

Hello,

I upgraded to polyscope 5.11.5 today and after upgrading, the robot claims that i have made changes to installation every time i start the robot even though i haven’t even touched it.

Any reason for this behavior?

Thanks,
Tommi

Hi Tommi,
Welcome to the UR forum.

Do you have access to our customer portal MyUR? https://myur.universal-robots.com/

If this as an issue it will be easier for us to share files and report it, if you post a support ticket there.

Hi,

I have sent the request for MyUR, still pending.

The problems seems to be in safety installation. During the upgrading, safe home position was lost and when i synced it with home position again and applied the change, the confirmation of the applied changes window just claims that the safe home position is not configured. But when i confirm the safety configuration, that little start after the name of installation disappears. And when i restart, same happens again. So somehow it is not saving the safe home position.
The colors in the safety checksum have changed as well since the upgrade, but i cannot figure out what are the meanings behind the colors.

Br,
Tommi

I have the same problem

I have Polyscope 5.11.8

When I set the Safe home position and apply it it all works fine
making sure the configuration file is saved.

If I restart the Robot I get the little star showing the config has changed and requires saving but I haven’t changed anything
and the Safe Home is no longer set.

I did notice that on a reboot just before the screen clears the little star appears next to the config file name.
so I thing something in the shutdown procedure is clearing the Safe home.

tommipocbp did you get a solution from MyUR?

No i haven’t got any solution for this.