CB2 Broken Communication (Error C4A0 / C4A202)

Hello,
My question is in regards to a Universal Robot UR6-85 CB2 Running Polyscope 1.8.11281.
Unfortunately this robot version is no longer supported which is why we can not send it in with our distributor.

We still want to try and get it back up and running, if the problem is fixable.
We are a small group of researchers using the robot mostly for experimental applications and testing.

The Robot is initialising the joints but then gets the following series of errors (Translated):

C100A5: Emergency Stop 
C100A7: Robot Power off 
Robot not Moveable Program Stop
C100A3: Initialising 
C4A0: Broken Communication
C4A202: Broken Communication 
C100A9: Robot Turning off 
C100A7: Robot Power off

Could anyone give us pointers what we should check first? Did anyone else ever run into this problem?
Again, as this version is not supported our options to get spare parts appear to be limited. Could this simply be a loose cable or connector issue in one of the Joints or an issue with the robot cable?

Is there any more information on specific error codes ? I was not able to find C4A0 and C4A202 in the service manual.

Thank you in advance.

Hello “rodwyll”,

Have you been able to gain a resolution? I have a very similar situation. the newest service manual does list the alarm. But it seems to come down to two things. the communication line (two wire rs485) or the joint itself is dead.

Do you have a single joint that’s not working, or all of them?

I see your other post with resolution. understood.