Can not access myUR's Case

Since Monday (1/22/2024) when I access Case in myUR , I see the attached image and cannot see the contents.

"There was a problem while logging in."
" Unable to log in due to authentication error."

I was working with UR engineers and sales agents to resolve an ongoing problem with a customer’s UR robot malfunction using myUR.
However, due to this problem, I am unable to confirm the response from UR’s support engineer, which is disrupting my communication with the customer.

My colleague has confirmed that he is able to view myUR without any problems. What can I do to see myUR again?

I have tried the following, but the situation has not changed.

• Log out and log back in.

The environment is as follows

• Windows 11 Pro
  • Google Chrome version: 120.0.6099.225 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you in advance.

Can’t help you but you’re not alone.
A couple months ago I tried to get into myUR from the link I have in Chrome (myUR), but I just get pulsing dots on the screen.

If I use the same link in Edge, it takes me to the welcome page and I’m logged in there.

When I select Cases, it takes me to a signon screen, but then gives me the authentication error once I try to get through that.
Seems like there’s a disconnect in the signon process.

1 Like

Any one else still having this issue?

There’s a big note on the myUR page saying that Cases are now in the Partner Portal - does that mean they’re not available to us common folk any more?
I used to be able to see my cases and the list of all my robots - can’t get to them now.

I’ve got an email into service support, but was wondering if anyone here knows what’s going on.

MyUR is not in service anymore no. I reckon you should be able to create a user on the partner portal, as well (without being sure, though).
Give it a try. :slight_smile: http://partners.universal-robots.com

EDIT: Nevermind. It says at the bottom that end-users are not supposed to use the partner portal. I guess you won’t be able to see a list of your cases anymore, no.

Actually, when I read the message more carefully, it says I am considered a Partner, and should sign into that portal - I’m guessing because I’m signed up as the Administrator for my company.

However, I get an Authentication Error when I try to log into that portal.

Service Support says they’ve forwarded my info to their IT dept. to check it out.

Some similar issue happened a while back for me. Engineers at UR had to delete some old record of my login that was preventing me from logging in.