I’ve ran into issues when more than one TCP in a project was being used due to different tools. In the move tab, there can be confusion on what the value of the active TCP actually is. I’ve also ran into situations where the tcp value was modified via script, such as to provide an additional offset in a spray program, and the program stopped before the value could be reset. This resulted in issues when redefining features, as a different TCP value was being used (and wasn’t visible as far as what the current, actual value was).
I think it would be nice to have the ability to select a different TCP than the active TCP when using the move tab.