Access of Origin, Positive X-axis, and Direction of positive Y-axis in Plane Wizard

whenever we train a plane in the wizard, can I access these 3 points to offset them and then return a plane structure that we can use later in the program?

what I’m trying to accomplish is basically:
1- Create a plane
2- create a program that takes images return x.y.rz offset from the camera
3-take height values using z sensor, return Z offset from the sensor
4- dispense on the product.

the question is how I can go about offsetting these Origin, Positive X-axis, and Direction of positive Y-axis on the Plane wizard so I can update the plane with offset and then dispense. any other ideas on how you go about that?

You cannot programmatically alter the Feature’s taught points in the installation. This is the distinction between the Pose and Variable version of the Plane:

If you expand the “Pose” dropdown, they all have “_const” at the end. These cannot programmatically change. However, if you access the Feature via the “Variable” dropdown, you can write to these values and your points will all shift (assuming they were taught to the Feature you are modifying.)

You would do something like this:

When constructing the pose_add() function, you need to choose your plane from the Variable dropdown. And be sure to reset the plane if you are doing this process in a loop. This can be done by assigning the variable version of the plane to the Pose version: