Ur10e robot leaving out waypoints

I work with the ur10e robot, the function of the robot is to dispense sealant onto a frame. Robot arm dispenses sealant in a rectangular shape and there is a little bit of blending in the corner…so for example, there is one waypoint in every corner, but for some reason and completely on random, the robot just ignores the way point and instead of going to the point at the corner and then turning, it just makes a turn a centimeter or two before the actual waypoint…and like i said its not like its a problem with the program, because for some time it works good but then it just picks a random corner and makes the mistake…plz help

Did you turn on the function “Blend with Radius” for some of the waypoints?

I use blend on every point basicly

isnt that the reason it moves just before it hits the actual corner, because that is what blending does. Try changing the value and turning it on and off to see if it helps you get closer to your preferred path.

Not rly, blend should only smooth out the edges, and it does that as it should…my problem happens at random, and it dpesnt rly smooth out the edge it just kind of make a short cut…i will try to provide some visual data, i do believe its hard to imagine what im trying to say

Not saying I’ve seen the robot skip waypoints before, but I agree with @luca-0, it really sounds like the blend is causing this. I would definitely just run a few dry cycles (don’t dispense the sealant) with the robot set to “stop at this point” on all your waypoints. Otherwise, you probably should be using MoveP for dispensing, which will require a blend radius. We do welding, which is similar. In that case, even going around a perfect rectangle, we often still program 3 points to more accurately blend the angle of the welding torch:

Maybe you can do something similar?

Hi.

Please do check that the blend radius you use is less then half the distance between the points.
movement through overlapping blend radius’s are not really defined and might therefore give inconsistent behavior.

Best Regards