i am performing an application (suppose it to be like bolt placement) in which the tool that i use to place my bolts has always to be normal to my rederence plane (suppose it to be like a table).
I am facing a little problem:
- i use a move instruction to but my bolt in place and i leave the bolt on the table
- as i go up, the tool can be mis-aligned
- as i put the next bolt in its position, this bolt is then put in a mis-aligned way.
Is there are way to be able to re-align authomatically my tool each time after each placement so that the next is placement ?
That should not be possible, if your robot and hardware are otherwise installed correctly. A set of coordinates is a set of coordinates and don’t just change (except for when using force-movements).
There is probably something else wrong. Are you using force or anything in your program?
Or maybe your payload is not set to the correct value? Could also result in missed waypoints.
thank you for your kind reply!
i am using a force control inside my program:
- i start from a given position
- i get the screw into the chuck
- i use force control in z direction in order to get the contact with the surface
- i move some mm down
- i do my things
- i use a moveL to move out from the screw
i have seen that although these movements are only on the z direction, it looks like sometimes i have also movements in other directions since my screw gets trapped into the chuck/ the screw gets crooked and is not perfectly still and vertical.
Do you have any hints about this?