RTDE Monitor for iOS

Dear UR Developer,

currently we are developing an UR Monitor (RTDE) for iOS and Android. The iOS-app has been approved for TestFlight beta testing by Apple.
If someone of you, 5-10 developers, are interessted in testing UR Monitor please let me know. We would like to get some feedback about bugs and improvements before publishing in the iOS-App-Store.

I will enter your Apple-email, firstname and lastname to the betatest and then you are able to install with the Apple-App:
“Testflight” ‎TestFlight im App Store

UR Monitor on your device. Help and feedback would be great.

If you have any questions or something is not working as expected please feel free to contact me.

thanks
Mike

info

• in beta-test all outputs will be available and can be managed in settings > ur outputs
  • connection is running fixed on 10Hz, testing on older devices >30Hz or slow network connection led to unintentional disconnects
  • monitoring outputs over time (value based/graph) will be a feature in an upcomming release
5 Likes

I’ll check it out.
87KevinRaymond@gmail.com
Kevin Krewson

Hi Kevin,
I added you to the test group. You should get an email from apple. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
thx,
Mike

Sounds great! I’m an android user but I’ll ping our tech team to see if anyone is interested. Hope testing goes well.

Please add me to the list. I’m on iOS. Thanks for contributing to the community.

Hi Christopher,
could you please provide me your apple-email?

thanks
Mike

edit:
@inu: thank you :slight_smile:

never used this feature in the apple-dev-environment: public link for beta

UR Monitor 1.0 has been approved by Apple and is now available in the AppStore.

Free Version with some UR Outputs for testing - no advertisement, no popups “buy me” or other annoying stuff.
The Pro Version includes all RTDE Outputs.

4 Likes

Awesome, I will check this out.