New Product: UR Cloud API and Cloud Platform Services

Are you often spending unnecessary time communicating back and forth with your customers regarding issues that could easily have been solved, if you just had a clear overview of their entire application? Or perhaps you just lack EASY access to the data of the robot to start developing new cool apps and services for the robot?

The UR Cloud Platform initiative is addressing this exact problem. Let UR provide the platform allowing you to aggregate the data you need to have the full picture of a work cell and access the data remotely from anywhere at any time. We handle the connection from Cobot to the cloud, which includes all cyber security matters, infrastructure, and data management.

You can also easily integrate the data into your existing systems such as for graphical displays in Grafana or into other cloud platforms for data processing or app integrations. All data is extracted through our REST Cloud APIs

You can find more information about the UR Cloud Platform by clicking here. Get started for FREE today!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at mupo@universal-robots.com or write directly here on the forum.

2 Likes

Hallo all before I m sorry for don t pressent to classroom today in Barcelona. Today start worki g in a new job to technical suport industrial electrans company on Barcelona for this reason i don t present on the metting sorry.

Good night
Thanks

Hello Mark,

I have a couple of questions:

Could you give me more information about the UR CLOUD PLATFORM?

Being a UR distributor in the Basque Country and Navarra (Spain), is it possible to have a trial version to understand the product and show it to customers with guarantees?

Do you plan to do some online training to teach it to the network of distributors?

Best Regards,

Mikel Cinza – CTO Robótica

678000229 – mikel.cinza@grupoiruna.com

BANNER 2LINKENDINTWITTERFB

NOTA LEGAL: Este mensaje y los documentos que en su caso consten como anexos, son confidenciales. Así pues, si lo reciben por error, les solicitamos nos lo comuniquen y se abstengan de realizar copias del mismo o entregarlo a otro destinatario.
A los efectos de la Ley 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, les informamos que los datos de carácter personal que figuran en esta comunicación están incluidos en un fichero automatizado cuyo responsable es Iruña Tecnologías de Automatización S.L…
Si desea ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, diríjanse por escrito a la dirección Polígono Ampliación Comarca 1, calle L, naves 29-31, 31.160-Orkoien, o al siguiente correo electrónico: yolanda.escudero@grupoiruna.com.

Hi Mikel.

Thank you for your interest in the platform.

I have sent you an email with an answer to your questions.

Have a great day.

I’m pleased to announce we now have released an API Developer Portal where you can try out our APIs for FREE using our free trial. Learn more here