We need your help! Universal Robots would like to continue to develop award winning training in a complete virtual environment, but we need you feedback to ensure that we are addressing what industry struggles with on a day-to-day basis with all things machine tending. Please don’t be shy and provide us with your feedback or ideas on what a machine tending training should look like.
• Do we Investigate the current manual process of machine tending?
• Do we discuss the importance the layout of the machine?
• Is a dual TCP something that should be discussed?
• What interfaces should be covered?
• Safety concepts and analysis around machine tending?
• Improved programming concepts?
• Anything else?