Introduction to the issue
Robot is already installed at customer, but not yet used in production, so what exactly happened before is hard to estimate. After starting a cycle (externally from PLC) one of the robots did not move and the below shown message was visible on the teach pendant “Exception Caught in Thread Timer -20”.
- Affected Robot Software Version(s): 184.108.40.2061232
- Affected Robot Hardware Version(s): eSeries
- Robot Serial Number: 20205001402
- UR+ product(s) installed: none
- URCaps Software version(s): none
- not possible to play program
This part is important in order to clarify the severity of the issue.
Use Case and Setup
- Robot is used for screw driving application.
Project status at point of discovered
- Before I started.
Steps to Reproduce
- not able to reproduce the situation
- Robot had to be restarted.