Erro comunication UR with VISOR CAMERA

Hi,

My company has a UR5 with polyscope 3.10 and a visor camera V10-A. Sometimes (3 ou 4 time a day) the robot stop and give the error “REQUEST ERROR (Change Job) - Faled to process request, connection is closed. Load a valid job set with a valid active job”.
To correct i have to go in the polyscope to Installation menu, Visor Robotic and press “Set active job”.
What can i do to prevent this to happen?.

Thanks,
Nuno Rolo

Hi again,
This error occurs when the robot stop due to a collision and the robot turn off the motors
automatically. After that i or the technician turn on the motors and starting the program. When the program give a trigger to the camera it gives the error.
It seems to me that the robot turns off the camera after the collision and loses communication with the camera.
Can someone help me please?

Thanks,
Nuno Rolo

Hi,

we are not constantly monitoring this forum. I only saw this thread by chance and probably much too late.
Please contact your local SensoPart distributor or support@sensopart.com for any inquiries.
Thank you and best regards
Klaus

Dr. Klaus Berdel
Product Management Vision
SensoPart Industriesensorik GmbH

Do not contact sensopart in vain, a clear answer is given. It directs you to the sales office.