Difference between poses

Greetings URCommunity,
I’ve been struggling with an issue which is the following:
Let’s imagine I have this pose p[0.1, 0.02, 0.2, 0.075, -0.075, -1.5]. The pose p[0.1, 0.02, 0.2, 0.075, -0.075, 4.783] should be the same (I guess), yet the robot moves to a different place. The reason I posted this is because I am performing a movement in which the robot takes a 360º rotation around the Z axis (that is, it starts with RZ at -1.544, then it goes to 1.598 (180º turn) and then takes another 180º turn back to the original position, except with a difference of 360º in the Joint 6. The first turn is very smooth, the second however is not and I believe it is because of the fact at some point RZ becomes bigger than Pi (approx. 3.14159).
With this problem, the second 180º turn is not very perfect and I need it to be so, or at least as good as the first one. Any help is much appreciated,
Best regards
PMonforte

Hi.

The two poses are actually not the same, this comes from the fact that ur uses ‘axis angle’ (please look it ip) for the angles, making the individual angles/entries effect both the rotation axis and the actual size of the rotation.

Aka making chances to borh the direction of rotation and the actual amount rotated.

Best Regards