Convert .uvp to Skipt

Who can i convert .uvp files to Skipt so i can work with the code?

TLDR - polyscope generates a script file from the urp when you hit play. it saves the script as the same name and places it in the folder along side the urp. you can access the script by selecting “show all files” from polyscope’s file browser

once you run a urp program in polyscope, it is converted to a script file before being sent to the arm for execution. (maybe gets compiled before sent to the arm, idk.)

anyways… once you have run the urp within polyscope (even pressing play, then immediately stopping the program), you will find a script file of the same program name in the folder that contains the urp.

You can use this to peek into what the URCaps contribute to a program.

Be warned - when you say “work with the code” - going from script back to urp with changes you have made to the script is a whole other thing. There are urp de-compilers out there. I dont know if there are script to urp compilers. I dont have experience editing urp files outside of polyscope gui. That being said you can always load the new, edited, script file into a polyscope urp program with the script node, but you will loose the tree structure and ability to edit individual lines within polyscope gui.

Thank you for the response. I am a student and as part of a term paper, I should find out to what extent it is possible to optimize programs created with PolyScope. My idea was to look at the code level to see if the script contains program segments that are not necessary and thus slow down the program