Connecting The outputs

Can i connect One digital output of one robot and another digital output of another cobot to a common point?

Yes, but you’ll likely have to externally source both robots from the same power supply, that way they share the same 0v reference. Likewise you’ll have to ground the “common point” back to the same power supply.

Like, I have a assembly line which moves when two robot sends signal via Digital output. Also, robot which does the same alternately, So, can i connect the both digital outputs to the input of the Conveyor? Like a three wire junction? does the Digital output of one robot damage the port or the digital output of the other?

The output of one robot shouldn’t damage the other robot, no. This always comes with the warning that you could short the line connected to the robot and THEN damage it, but simply turning it on/off should be fine. I don’t know how your conveyer is wired, but I still think I stand by my original point and that if you aren’t using the same 0v reference between all 3 components (Robot 1, Robot 2, and the conveyer) then I don’t think you can guarantee that the conveyer will actually see 24v from both robots. I would think it would have some strange floating voltage from the one that isn’t referenced to the same 0v.

Thanks for the wonderful depiction., I tried it out as well,