Clone the SD card from E-series robot

Hi All,

We need to clone all in SD card to other SD because on our will wipe the Data after POC completes.
.urcontrol folder /enable hidden folders
flightreports folder - if not present just ignore
.urpass.file - if not present just ignore
.ursafetypass.file - if not present just ignore
histogram.propeties
Log_history.txt
ur-serial

can someone guide how to take backup for these
or-else any other idea save Robot after wiping.

You can do a complete backup of the system from the settings menu in the upper right corner. :slight_smile:
Don’t you think that will work for you?

I will take backup from there after that i need to install image to SD card and then i can restore everything from the settings menu in the upper right corner right?

Exactly. :slight_smile: Just to be safe, you can also download the support file from the Log tab. The support file contains everything as well: programs, configuration files etc.
Just not network settings and passwords.

Hey,

I took backup from system tab but while restoring iam getting error like(Mount).
If i download support from log tab how to upload this to new Image installed SD card

That’s weird. Can you elaborate a bit on the error?

If you follow this tutorial, you should be able to restore the configuration files and programs. :slight_smile: https://www.universal-robots.com/media/1804841/install-new-image-all-types.pdf
You will find the root folder, programs etc in your Support File backup.

Hello I have a similar error with a 10e 5.11 when trying to backup, it shows me an error,
ERROR: Not enough free space on device.
umount: /dev/mmcblk1p2: not mounted.
umount: /dev/mmcblk1p3: not mounted.
umount: /dev/mmcblk1p4: not mounted.
umount: /tmp/tmp.SHK9J9Ywe7/mnt: no mount point specified.
FAILURE (exit Code 1) - Please acknowledge by pressing Ok.

I’m with a 8gb pendrive.

i would re-format your thumb drive or try a different one.

I tried with other thumbdrive and now the problem is in the step 3 of the backup process

Uploading: image.png…

Looks like your image didn’t upload right. :slight_smile: