Java NullPointer Exception when trying to add URCaps

Hello,
I have previously had the external control URCap installed and active and on restart, it was somehow uninstalled/removed. I am trying to reinstall the URCap. When I go to Settings > System > URCaps and try to add the externalcontrol-1.0.5.urcap file I get the following error when I click the ‘Open’ button.

Exception Caught in Thread Thread-34
java.lang.NullPointerException

com.ur.urcap.osgl.infrastructure.ThirdPartyBundleManager.uninstall(ThirdPartyBundleManager.java:191)
com.ur.urcap.osgl.infrastructure.URCapsServiceImpl.uninstallBundle(URCapsServiceImpl.java:447)
com.ur.urcap.osgl.infrastructure.URCapsServiceImpl.uninstallOriginalIfUpdating(URCapsServiceImpl.java:331)
com.ur.urcap.osgl.infrastructure.URCapsServiceImpl.access$5(URCapsServiceImpl.java:328)
com.ur.urcap.osgl.infrastructure.URCapsServiceImpl$3.run(URCapsServiceImpl.java:192)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I have previously installed other URCaps with no issues however since the external control URCap was removed, I get this same issue when trying to add any URCap not just the external control.

Any help in resolving this issue and getting the external control URCap back is very appreciated.
Thanks!