How to rotate wrist 3 without changing my postion for rx,ry and rz?

good day all, i am a learner trying to programme the UR5e using python to do ultrasonic scans. I have recently implemented a camera and is using Halcon software for visual learning. My goal is to use the camera to scan the length, breadth, and the angle of the reference plate i am scanning. The issue i have is that i set a tool path for the robot using a constant position for the rx,ry and rz, i do not know how to rotate wrist 3 while not changing the rx ry and rz. here are my codes for it. So is there a way for my wrist 3 to rotate while keeping that rx ry rz position?
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-17 at 10.46.32 AM

Should be able to just feed it a movej(wp[‘x’], wp[‘y’] 0.08, 2.2, -2.2 [wrist_3]

Just change the last parameter to whatever rotation you need on wrist 3. Or am I missing what you’re asking?

This is probably exactly what you’re looking for.
If you want to instead of add a rotation to the current joint angle, you can simply replace the value instead of using jp[5]+x (for joint 5, wrist 3)

https://www.universal-robots.com/articles/ur/programming/rotate-single-joint-from-a-given-position-by-user-input/