Api in the python URX library to monitor the status

I do apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I am trying to write a script using python that would monitor the status of UR3 arm, and store the status output into an external database. I am having issues with finding an api that would allow me to monitor if the device is online or offline utilizing the URX library to do so.

Is there a site which has a list of what libraries are available in URX, or if someone could help with this.

Thank you

Hello and welcome to the UR Forum!

It looks like you are interested in monitoring the power status of the robot arm. If you are specifically looking to use URX library, an option to do this would be:

• There is not a built in function call to do this exactly in URX library. However-one could use the function get_all_rt_data() from the URrobot class to then return all data parsed from robot real-time interface as a dict. You would then have to pick out the specific robot mode data

• NOTE-The URX library utilizes the realtime interface & secondary, so the robot mode data will be in the form as described here: Remote Control Via TCP/IP - 16496

Take a look at the pdf titled ‘client interfaces realtime’ Section 8 for exact details