UR+ Developers who develop with the purpose of publication of products to Universal Robots+ may have the possibility purchase UR robots at a reduced price.
The robots are intended to ease the development and improve the ability to test the capabilities on-site as well as acting as demo robots when the UR+ product is commercialized.
Developer Robots can only be purchased with the purpose of development of plugins and products for Universal Robots+.
The robot is not allowed to be used in production, and they cannot be re-sold.
The procedure for purchasing a UR robot is:
- Developer sends project description to Universal Robots+ team (URCaps@universal-robots.com)
The project description must include:
- Description of the intended product
- Overview of the intended technical solution
- Description of how this product benefits the features of the UR
- Description of why the robot is necessary for the development
- Formal details: Company name, address, contact person, VAT/company registration number.
- UR+ team reviews project description, approves and email back a draft for purchasing agreement.
- Developer signs and returns purchasing agreement
- UR returns dual signed copy of purchasing agreement.
- Developer contacts local distributor, and purchases UR robot at developer pricing. Link to overview of UR Distributors
Please include “Universal Robots+ Developer Robot” in PO.
In case of warranty claims or service, please consult local distributor.
Please contact Universal Robots+ team for prices (URCaps@universal-robots.com).