Max number of registered services through bundle context?

Is there a maximum number of services that can be registered through bundle context using one Activator class? I am able to register 3 services, but whenever I registered a 4th, the node that is created by the service does not show up in polyscope. Everything builds fine, the issues is only on cap deployment. I have tried debugging errors in my code by switching the “4th” service with the “3rd” when registering, and whichever is registered last does not show up; therefore, I know there is not an error in the nodes themselves.

FlexxDaemonService DaemonService = new FlexxDaemonService();
	FlexxInstallationNodeService InstallationServiceOne = new FlexxInstallationNodeService(DaemonService);

bundleContext.registerService(SwingInstallationNodeService.class, InstallationServiceOne, null);
	bundleContext.registerService(FlexxDaemonService.class, DaemonService, null);
	bundleContext.registerService(SwingProgramNodeService.class, new FlexxProgramServiceOne(), null);
	bundleContext.registerService(SwingProgramNodeService.class, new FlexxProgramServiceTwo(), null); 

For example, in the above code, the program node from FlexxProgramServiceOne will not show up in polyscope and the program node from FlexxProgramServiceTwo will. When I switch One and Two as show below, FlexxProgramServiceTwo will not show up in polyscope and FlexxProgramServiceOne will.

FlexxDaemonService DaemonService = new FlexxDaemonService();
	FlexxInstallationNodeService InstallationServiceOne = new FlexxInstallationNodeService(DaemonService);

bundleContext.registerService(SwingInstallationNodeService.class, InstallationServiceOne, null);
	bundleContext.registerService(FlexxDaemonService.class, DaemonService, null);
            bundleContext.registerService(SwingProgramNodeService.class, new FlexxProgramServiceTwo(), null);
	bundleContext.registerService(SwingProgramNodeService.class, new FlexxProgramServiceOne(), null);