URCap Sample: Send Script with button push URCap

sendScriptWithButton URCap

Description of functionality:
This URCap enables sending a movej() or popup() command to the secondary client interface, by pushing a button in the GUI. It implements the class clientSendScript.java which handles connection, transmission of script, and termination of the necessary socket. According to the URScript manual, two pre-defined functions has been implemented, namely movej() and popup().
For demonstration, this has been put into use in a program node with buttons, to toggle when to send the command.
But in an actual use case, the clientSendScript class should be implemented in your own URCap.

What topics are covered:
Secondary client interface, client interface, URScript, send script from URCap, show popup, move robot to position

Download

Requirements:
URCaps SDK v. 1.1+
But the clientSendScript class may be implemented in any SDK version.

1 Like

Hello, i tried to ā€œmvn installā€ this cap. But i got a Error Message:

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.ur.urcap.sample:sendScriptWithButton:bundle:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] ā€˜build.plugins.plugin.versionā€™ for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin is missing. @ line 49, column 12

I dont know where to Change some Settingsā€¦

Sry for my English

I tried to implement the same idea but using the installation node instead of program node. Unfortunetly, when I send the command, the robot doesn`t move. I used the clientSendScript.java, with the same estructure.

I can connect to the secondary interface from the Installation window?

This sample has been replaced by this one: